Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
21 Februari 2013
Briquid is the ultimate puzzle sensation. Build bricks, remove them, or change the direction of gravity to get the water to the reservoir. Some levels take a few minutes; others could take hours or even days. All you need is the touch of your finger and lots of brainpower to complete all 100 fun and challenging levels! Can you fill 100% of the reservoirs with 100% water?
GameMaker programmer Erik Leppen came up with the idea for a puzzle game. He pitched it to Gamious, and we immediately fell in love with it. Together with graphic designer Wouter van Toll and creative director Jos Bouman, the game was further developed, nurtured and polished into the game it is today. Briquid thrives on one core quality: pure and simple gameplay. This is reinforced by the game's retro look, making Briquid a charming and challenging puzzler.
- Loads of bricks to build and smash.
- Over 100 reservoirs to fill with 100% water.
- Simple, pure gameplay with a retro look and feel.
- Gravity direction changes that will turn your puzzle world view upside down.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Mobile Game nominee" Dutch Game Awards 2013
- "Control Industry Award nominee" Dutch Game Awards 2013
- "I finally found the game I had been searching for!"
- Angela LaFollette, 148apps.com
- "Fans of the genre will enjoy the subtle uniqueness."
- Lori Gill, AppAdvice
- "A fantastic puzzle game."
- JohnB, Jayisgames
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
For more info visit gamious.com.
We are Gamious, a small Amsterdam-based game developer. We create original games with pure gameplay – games we love to play ourselves. Every game we deliver is the result of the collaborative effort of a small team. These teams consist of people with the right skills, experience and an absolute passion for that specific game genre. We either self-publish, work with publishers, or a mix between these two, to get the games to the right platforms.
More information on Gamious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Jos Bouman, Erik Leppen
Wouter van Tol