Based in Haarlem, The Netherlands
18 June 2015
Lines is an abstract ‘zen’ game experience where form is just as important as function. Place or remove Dots to initiate a colourful race that fills a drawing. The colour that dominates the race wins. Lines is the perfect game to play while commuting or in other short moments of downtime. Play a single session in a matter of seconds or find yourself making a winning streak of 20 games in a row!
Lines is currently in development by Gamious for mobile platforms.
- Play a staggering amount of 250 unique puzzle levels.
- 5 game modes: Point, Eraser, Rope, Knife, and Mixed mode.
- Win several times in a row to set a winning streak and earn medals.
- Play under pressure in the Daily Challenge, in which you only get one chance!
- Lines is fully localized in English, German, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, French and Dutch.
An introduction to Lines YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "**WINNER** Dutch Game Awards 2015, Best Casual Entertainment Game" Utrecht, the Netherlands
- "NOMINEE 12th International Mobile Game Awards 2016, Best Quick Play Game" GDC, San Fransisco
- "If you’re at all into puzzle games that are more interested in soothing you than hurting your brain, I think you’ve found your new addiction."
- Nathan Reinauer, TouchArcade
- "Lines the Game is an engaging puzzle experience that is well worth picking up"
- Trevor Sheridan, Apple n Apps
- "Lines the Game is a Sunday afternoon game. Something to play sprawled out on your sofa when you want the world to be quiet for a while."
- Harry Slater, PocketGamer
We are Gamious, a game developer based in Haarlem, The Netherlands. We create original and accessible games with pure gameplay – games we love to play ourselves. We either self-publish, work with publishers, or a mix between these two, to get the games to the right platforms.
More information on Gamious, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Erik Leppen, FLorian van Strien
Jos Bouman, Leon Klein Breteler, Erik Leppen
Daphne Fontijn, Dick Grinwis, Thomas Groot Zwaaftink, Erik Leppen
Music and Sound Effects
Roy van Bijsterveldt, Jos Bouman, Pim Bouman, Deloryan Hommers, Leon Klein Breteler, Erik Leppen, Aryeh Loeb, Joel Sjouke, Coen van Tilburg, Glenn Verheij
Matti Groot, Tim Haerkens, Guido Oostermeijer, Simon Ovadia, Luc Schols