iO is an abstract physics platformer about size and speed. Grow bigger and smaller in order to solve some of the trickiest puzzles. Reach the exit as quickly as possible and grab a gold medal as your reward!
Status: Released on Steam in 2014
Fun fact: Some levels are very challenging
Interesting: Former Global Game Jam project
iO is a physics platformer in which you control a ball. By growing or shrinking the ball you can influence its speed and weight. Use these mechanics to gain momentum and make your way through the levels. Toy with the laws of physics, solve the puzzles and reach the exit as quickly as possible. Can you win the gold medal in all levels?
- 225 challenging levels to solve, including the extra tough Impossiball Levels.
- Crafty mechanics like inversed gravity, portals, tricycles and movable objects.
- Leaderboards in all levels to race against your friends and other iO players.
- Bronze, Silver and Gold medals to earn.
- Dual Stick controller support.
Influencers: request a key through Keymailer here: https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/14837
Or through Woovit: https://woovit.info/i-o
Coming soon: iO history